- 2009 State of the Environment Report
- 2008 State of the Environment Report
- 2004 State of the Environment Report
- 2000 State of the Environment Report
- 1997 State of the Environment Report is available on CD
Dubbed 'The Nature Coast', Eurobodalla Shire spans 110 kilometres of coastline and coastal plain backed by rugged hills and mountains in the west. The shire covers 342,220 hectares.
One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Australia draws crowds of holidaymakers, particularly from Canberra, swelling the thriving community to an estimated 100,000 during peak season.
Key service and tourists centres include Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma.
Eurobodalla's natural flavour arises from the fact that more than 70% of the shire is within State Forests or National Parks and the shire contains a large number of New South Wales' intact wetlands.
As of June 2007, some 36,771 people lived in Eurobodalla Shire. (Source Australian Bureau of Statistics comments on years 2001-2007 ABS Catalogue No 3218.0 (2008)